CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US! (65) 9731 4423
Our mission is to provide the most creative and educational enrichment programmes to children and at an affordable price to the parents. We also make sure we support the educational industry with our good quality programmes and services. Most importantly, we aim to help children to attain proficiency through our comprehensive programmes and through the following skills:
- Active discovery
- Problem solving
- Fun-filled exploration
We are dedicated to working with children and families to best meet your child’s needs.
Our programmes are customised and developed by qualified teachers who have teaching experiences in local primary schools, learning institutions and pre-school centres. They hold qualifications in Education,Language and Dramatic Art by local and UK Dramatic Art Insitutions.
OUR FOUNDER - Linda Odelia Poh
(CTRT Certified) Faculty Practicum Supervisor
Director/Founder Of Learning Cottage Pte Ltd
Director Of Learning Cottage Alliance (Myanmar) Pte Ltd
Principal Of Explorers Edu-place LLP
Director Of A.C.T.W(Singapore) LLP
Educational Background & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree In Education
- Master In Theatre Arts
- ACTA Certified
- Associate Diploma In Public Speaking from the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art
- Diploma In Applied Psychology
- Diploma In Counselling
- Reality Therapy Certified (counselling) a member of WGIS
- Practical Certificate In Speech & Drama (Honours) from the London College Of Music
- Effective Speaking (Honours) Certificate from Trinity College Of Music
- Certificate In Teaching Drama from New York Acting School (The Whelan Tape Technique)
- Instructor Certificate (OJT Training from National Productivity Board Singapore)
- More than 25 years of teaching experiences in local government schools, learning institutions and overseas schools, conducting Phonics, Speech & Drama and English Enrichment programmes to children between the ages of 18 months to 16 years old
- A life coach who specializes in parenting & families using Choice Theory/Counselling programmes for youths
- A counsellor in churches & welfare communities
- A script writer, a stage director and a choreographer for many stage performances in schools including national project - Drama@Play Skits For "MoneySENSE"
- An organizer for schools' concerts and have taken part in many Drama competitions
- A programme designer/writer for English Enrichment programmes and academic programmes for Pre-schools and Primary schools
- A trainer who conducts numerous workshops for parents and teachers in Singapore and overseas
- A Public Speaker who specialises in speeches relating to early childhood education, reading, speech and communication skills
Learning Cottage Pte Ltd is an education Consulting firm which specializes in enrichment programmes for children between the ages of 2 to 16 years. It was founded in 1997 and incorporated in 2003. We provide educational consultancy services such as Teachers' Training programmes, Parents' workshops, Enrichment programmes such as Music and Drama, Phonics, Reading & Writing. Currently we are conducting programmes in more than 50 pre-schools, kindergartens and learning institutions.
LEARNING COTTAGE IN MYANMAR
To cater to the rapidly growing interests in English literacy in Myanmar, Learning Cottage Alliance (Myanmar) Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2019. With an excellent reputation in providing English Enrichment courses to students in Singapore and in Asia, we aim to establish a strong relationship with the education providers in Myanmar.
Our Centre - Explorers Edu-place LLP
Our centre is professionally designed and built to accommodate to different learning styles of every unique child. Our programmes are designed to enhance children's creativity through reading, writing, music and movementsand physical activities. The planning of each session is practical and fun-filled as it exposes the children to a wide range of quality creative activities. We promote home-away-from-home culture where children are cared for like our own.
Explorers Edu-place Drama Centre@Katong is the place for a pre-school student to imagine, pretend, explore and create anotherdistinct self. We aim to provide children with the opportunity to be confident and creative builders of their future, enriched with self esteem and respect for individual differences.